- The picture booklet was designed to accompany the lesson
- It is important that the booklet be used in conjunction with the broader teaching lesson, so as not to misinform.
- The lesson is specifically designed to address the common misconceptions and beliefs that are continuing to hamper educational efforts in West Africa.
- The front cover of the picture booklet illustrates the key story in the lesson, which identifies two different women and their varied responses to the virus, with the resulting ramifications.
- Allowing people to process through the story, and analyze the thoughts and behaviors of “someone else” gives them a degree of separation which allows people to see what the wrong thoughts can do, without casting blame on themselves directly.
There are no reviews yet.